I am a research associate professor at Institute of Information Engineering (IIE). My research interests now focus on protecting user privacy data with the help of hardware features, such as Intel SGX, as well as cryptographic techniques (e.g., homomorphic encryption). Ongoing projects also include designing new hardware based TEEs (trusted execution envirionments) to support large scale data processing.
I have been visiting Prof. XiaoFeng Wang’s group in Indiana University Bloomington from April 2016 to August 2018, during which I worked closely with Prof. Wang and Prof. Haixu Tang in organizing the Genomic data privacy and security protection competition. Please find my cv here.
Papers published at top-tier security & crypto conferences: CCS’17, S&P’18, Eurocrypt’18.
- Ph.D. in Information Security, , Jan. 2015
- B.E. in Computer Science and Technology, , July 2009
- Research Associate Professor, , Since Dec. 2018
- Visiting Researcher, , Apr. 2016 – Aug. 2018
- Research Assistant Professor, , Feb. 2015 - Dec. 2018
- Research Assistant, , May 2012 – Jan. 2015
- Research Assistant, , Sept. 2009 – Apr. 2012
- Beware of Your Screen: Anonymous Fingerprinting of Device Screens for Off-line Payment Protection
Zhe Zhou, Di Tang, Wenhao Wang, XiaoFeng Wang, Zhou Li, Kehuan Zhang
Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC’2018) (CCF-B)
- Symbolic-Like Computation and Conditional Differential Cryptanalysis of QUARK
Jingchun Yang, Meicheng Liu, Dongdai Lin and Wenhao Wang
13th International Workshop on Security (IWSEC’2018) (CCF-C)
- Correlation Cube Attacks: From Weak-Key Distinguisher to Key Recovery
Meicheng Liu, Jingchun Yang, Wenhao Wang, Dongdai Lin
37th Annual International Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques (Eurocrypt’2018) (acceptance rate: 23%, CCF-A)
- Racing in Hyperspace: Closing Hyper-Threading Side Channels on SGX with Contrived Data Races
[Guoxing Chen, Wenhao Wang], Tianyu Chen, Sanchuan Chen, Yinqian Zhang, XiaoFeng Wang, Ten-Hwang Lai, Dongdai Lin. ()
2018 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (S&P) (acceptance rate: ~10%, CCF-A)
- iDASH secure genome analysis competition 2017
XiaoFeng Wang, Haixu Tang, Shuang Wang, Xiaoqian Jiang, Wenhao Wang, Diyue Bu, Lei Wang, Yicheng Jiang, Chenghong Wang
BMC Medical Genomics 2018
- Leaky Cauldron on the Dark Land: Understanding Memory Side-Channel Hazards in SGX [slides]
Wenhao Wang, Guoxing Chen, Xiaorui Pan, Yinqian Zhang, XiaoFeng Wang, Vincent Bindschaedler, Haixu Tang, Carl A. Gunter. ()
ACM CCS 2017 (acceptance rate: 18%, CCF-A)
- Binary Code Retrofitting and Hardening Using SGX [slides]
Shuai Wang, Wenhao Wang, Qinkun Bao, Pei Wang, XiaoFeng Wang, and Dinghao Wu
2nd Workshop on Forming an Ecosystem Around Software Transformation, 2017, co-located with CCS 2017.
- Searching Cubes for Testing Boolean Functions and Its Application to Trivium
Meicheng Liu, Dongdai Lin, Wenhao Wang
2015 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory. (IIE-B)
- Comments on “A design of Boolean functions resistant to (fast) algebraic cryptanalysis with efficient implementation”
Wenhao Wang, Meicheng Liu, Yin Zhang. ()
Cryptography and Communications
- Analysis of Multiple Checkpoints in Non-perfect and Perfect Rainbow Tradeoff Revisited
Wenhao Wang, Dongdai Lin. ()
ICICS’13 (acceptance rate: 20%, CCF-C)
- Improvement and Analysis of VDP Method in Time/Memory Tradeoff Applications
Wenhao Wang, Dongdai Lin, Zhenqi Li, Tianze Wang. ()
ICICS’11 (acceptance rate: 23%, CCF-C)
- Reviewer for journals CyberSecurity, SCN, JNCA.
- Sub-reviewer for CCS (2018), NDSS (2017, 2018), S&P (2017), Usenix Security (2017, 2018), HPCA (2019), ESORICS (2018), AsiaCCS (2017, 2018, 2019) and RECOMB (2019) etc.
- TPC member for ACM CCS 2019.
- 2018 ACM SIGSAC China Rising Star Award, and ACM China Rising Star Nomination Award
- 2017 Young Star Award of Institute of Information Engineering, CAS
- Top Cyber Security Conferences Ranking
- IACR Calendar of Events in Cryptology
- Influential Security Papers and Influential Crypto Papers
- UCL Crypto Group - Forthcoming calls for papers
- System Security Circus
- Security and Privacy Conference Deadlines
Last updated: 2019/01/15.